Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Holy crap follow-up

A follow-up to my recent blog: please, please don't think that you said or did something wrong, and by all means do not step back or stop contacting us. The last thing I wanted to do was discourage people from reaching out. If we aren't ready to talk, or it's one of those bad days, we won't respond right away. We will when we are ready. I truly just meant to be a voice for someone in my situation; to share all the things we feel and what we go through. It's overwhelming trying to keep everything together. As I said, anything is better than nothing. Even if anything is wrong. But anything can't be wrong if you are just yourself. And honestly, if I was in your position, I wouldn't know what to say either. Or what to do. But, what I would hope is that all I have to do to is be real and genuine. To be honest and caring. Because that's all anyone wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment