Friday, January 22, 2016

One lucky boy...

Over the past couple months, we have been so lucky to receive such wonderful, loving and inspiring comments, emails, and texts. I've decided to dedicate a post specifically highlighting many comments that really touched me (this is by no means all of them!), as a way for us to look back on in case we need some additional guidance along the way. 

OMG! What a warrior that Conley is! No matter what life throws at him, he comes through it....he is an amazing fighter....so much spirit....

Prayers are amazing and none of us know what it's like to be in the situation that's been handed to him,his parents and the Medical Staff. I as well as many continue to lift Conely up in our prayers. What an amazing praise that he has such a peaceful spirit and show the good in all he's going through. A clap of the hands and a smile are worth a pocket full of miracles. 

I have fallen in love with my little miracle warrior

Conley's smile and happiness despite all of this reflects your love, caring and commitment.

I just want you to know that Conley, you, Jonathan, and Choice are in my thoughts and prayers throughout the day, everyday. That little boy is superman and a miracle. You are lucky to have him and he is so supremely lucky to have you and Jonathan there for him. I've said it before and I mean it, you are the strongest woman I know and that boy has your genes! He proves it every day with his smiles. 

I feel like a broken record but you are one strong ass woman and Conley's spirit and fight is a force to inspire all of us. I think of your family often and sending nothing but positive energy and prayers your way. I'm always reading all your posts and cheering Conley on. I admire you - this journey is one that not many could endure.... Conley is so lucky to have you as his advocate and loving mom. You are amazing - and in case you don't hear it enough ...YOU ARE AMAZING and so freaking strong.

I am just so moved by your family's handling of his situation. I don't know what I can do but I am sincerely offering my help, love, and good wishes. I think you are an incredible family and I know this is such a difficult time, but I love watching how you all are living in the now and enjoying every moment. I don't mean to be intrusive but just wanted to express how Conley's life is touching me.

Super mom. And all of the titles you currently hold. 
I am so proud of the way you keep a positive attitude and keep your family afloat. 

I keep reading up on Conley and life that surrounds you currently. What an incredible little man and family you have.

Admire the way you love your boys.

Your family and that boy truly embody "Ahonui" - patience shown through perseverance in the Hawaiian language. That is my new name for him.

I am always eagerly waiting for updates and this one is filled with promising news! Me and the boys love to talk about Choice and Conley... They are kinda obsessed with your videos 

I am happy to read that the team is gathered around putting their best brain cells and thinking on the case. With you leading them to do their best work, it has to turn out good for Conley.

That is one seriously amazing kiddo you have there!!!!!!!!!

You are all warriors and stronger as a unit together then any one soul alone. Thank your for sharing this update with us during what I assume during this difficult time was one of your only still moments. Sending all the positive energy and love we have to the Weems family on this continued journey.

You have unfathomable courage to be able to share this while trying to keep calm and collected. Conley's strength is incredible and we hope it becomes a beacon through all the complications.

You are an amazing Mom. I'm praying for you guys every day and my heart breaks that your family has to go through this trial. Conley is so lucky to have your fighting spirit.

Let's be real- sometimes shit just sucks. That's it. Let's get it out of the way and say- fuck this. Now...love you all and know that every time we have a smile or thing with our boys we hug them a little tighter and a little longer hoping that through space and time that extra gets to you and your boys. True character comes out in crisis and my what a true classy show you're putting on. 

He's on a lot of people's mind. I know he's on mine. He's touching so many people, as are you with your families strength. I can't imagine how scared you are. Please know we are all supporting you over here and rooting for Conley.

This kid is destined for greatness. His tenacity is amazing! Go Conley, go!!! 

While I don't quit have the right words friend my heart is with you and I have an abundance of gratitude he is strong as always and out surgery

You and your family are incredible. That sweet boy is stronger than everything that is thrown his way.

No matter where I am, holding y'all in my thoughts. 

I don't know if I can find the right words - I think your strength is admirable. You and your precious little ones are in my thoughts so often. Praying that there is a light at the end of this tunnel for you all.

Sending your family good vibes, Chardonnay! I think about our time in elementary school and how you always were the girl that could "do anything". You were smart (really good at multi-math!), super athletic, easy to be around. From your posts over the past few months I certainly see your son is a fighter w/those same traits!

That little boy is a FIGHTER. And he's lucky to have such attentive, smart, loving caregivers.

Your spirit and grace throughout this journey have inspired me as I cheer your family on from afar. Know many prayers follow you.

There's no easy journey in life, but the grace of some human beings don't wait to shine. Conley seems to teach you, and us through you, something special. He's done already more than many of us will ever do. Respect big boy ! And prayers for you all

 What a resilient baby and family!! You guys roll with the punches better than anyone I've ever known! Hoping things continue on this trajectory! 

You've got an amazing fighter and champion there! Setting all sorts of PRs and records every day already in his precious, young life.

My heart breaks every time I read your posts; yet I never cease to admire the strength of this little man. And your strength too, of course. We all, friends and strangers, are always thinking about Conley and your family and hoping that our collective energy will help turn the unfairness around. Fight on and all the best to you

Thanks for reminding us to be grateful for our gifts and to appreciate the loved ones around us. Just as you kicked butt next to me on the soccer field so many years ago, you continue to inspire with your strength and determination. Lots of love and prayers to you and your whole family.

I am in awe of you for the courage and strength with which you face each day on behalf of Conley. Thank you for showing the rest of us how to live in the moment, how to treasure life, and how to love each other well.

I'm in tears reading this. You all are in my prayers for peace and strength, and that sweet boy is as well for his complete healing. Everyday when I see your posts, it really help put other things in perspective. Conley is such a miracle fighter and an incredible inspiration! His smile is so priceless and beautiful.

All I can think is how very proud of all of you I am and am honored to be your friend. You amaze me and thank you for your honesty and allowing us to be on this journey with you. Of course we are always praying for all of you but thank you for showing us that nothing is impossible with love and to appreciate every moment. 

Warrior Pumpkins have a special place in the universe... so Conley gets to keep showing his daddy how he's tougher then all his daddy's muscles combined!!

Conley the crusader of little warrior pumpkins everywhere....he will come through with flying colors to show others what the rainbow really looks like.... be well little one and may health and love guide you and your family through these tough times

No comments:

Post a Comment